Experience ZLINE Attainable Luxury® with industry-leading kitchen and bath products that provide an elevated luxury experience, all designed in Lake Tahoe, USA. The ZLINE Professional 30 in. Black Stainless Steel Gas Stovetop with 4 Gas Burners can achieve optimal results with cooking power from 4,200 up to 18,000 BTUs provided with Italian-crafted sealed burners. Assembled with the highest quality materials on the market, this range top comes equipped with a durable, scratch-resistant porcelain cooktop and ZLINE's premium cast iron grates. Offering an elevated luxury look and professional cooking features, this 4 burner rangetop is designed to impress every guest. ZLINE stands by the longevity and durability of their professional range tops, while ensuring peace of mind with a worry-free warranty. The ZLINE Rangetop ships the next business day when in stock.
- A professional gas stovetop can be installed into a counter or island and provides a high-performance cooking experience
- The premium-grade black stainless steel is created by an atom-bonded technique called PVD ensuring built to last quality
- Every rangetop comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be done by a professional
- Assembled with the highest quality materials, this rangetop features 4 individual burners, a hand-finished stainless steel one-piece cooktop and electronic spark ignition for all burners
- Italian made sealed burners - Hand cast aluminum burners range from 4,200 - 18,000 BTUs to optimize every meal with a powerful, even heat integrated within the cooktop
- ADA Compliant
- An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- 1-year parts and service warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.