Experience ZLINE Attainable Luxury® with industry-leading kitchen and bath products that provide an elevated luxury experience, all designed in Lake Tahoe, USA. The ZLINE Dual Fuel 60" Professional Range with a Blue Gloss Door combines both professional aesthetics and functionality. This range provides the ultimate luxury experience for a fraction of the cost. Achieve optimal results with cooktop cooking power from 4,200 up to 18,000 BTUs provided with sealed burners. Rely on precise and even heating for every homemade dish with an electric convection oven. Enjoy an ultra-deep oven capacity with a three-layered insulated glass oven for efficient cooking every use. With upgraded premium features such as SmoothSlide ball-bearing oven racks, dual lighting, and adjustable legs, this range is certain to wow both the chef and guests alike. Assembled with the highest quality materials on the market, this range offers a durable, scratch-resistant porcelain cooktop and ZLINE's exclusive single piece cast iron grate. Cook with ease with StayPut Italian hinges, providing a safe baking environment to enjoy for years to come. ZLINE stands by the longevity and durability of their professional ranges, while ensuring further protection and peace of mind with a worry-free warranty. The ZLINE Dual Fuel Range ships next business day when in stock.
ZLINE ranges include many unique features such as:
- Professional Dual Fuel cooking blends high performance of a gas cooktop and electric convection oven
- 7.4 cu. ft oven capacity for maximal space and convenience with everyday cooking
- SmoothGlide ball-bearing racks making it easier to work with larger dishes and stay-put hinges are designed to support full weight of oven door
- Every range comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be done by a professional
- Dual oven lights, controlled by a switch on the front control panel, for an illuminated oven space
- An oven with three layers of glass and aluminum mesh seal for premium oven insulation
- 1 year parts and service warranty
- Includes a ZLINE High Grate Grill (GR2) over the fish burner and is compatible with a ZLINE Reversible Cast Iron Grill and Griddle Combo (HG-GRZ-NS)
- Italian made sealed burners - Hand cast aluminum burners range from 4,200 - 18,000 BTUs to optimize every meal with a powerful, even heat integrated within the cooktop
- An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36 inches to 38.5 inches
- Assembled with the highest quality materials, this range features 8 individual burners and 1 Fish Burner, along with a hand-finished stainless steel one piece cook top and electronic spark ignition for all burners
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.