Bring a new meaning of Attainable Luxury® to the center of your kitchen with ZLINE's Ducted Wall Mount Range Hood in Stainless Steel. Providing the ultimate combination of customization and durability, this range hood features ZLINE's stainless steel layered with a black matte shell. Complete your centerpiece with our selection of colored panels. Bring a pop of elegance into the kitchen with crisp white or black matte, or go bold with a stunning red or blue gloss. Enhance your kitchen experience with premium features, such as built-in LED lighting, dishwasher-safe baffle filters, a powerful, yet quiet motor that eliminates all odors, grease, and smoke as well as a stainless steel accent handle. This hood's high-performance, the 4-speed motor will provide all the power you need to quietly and efficiently ventilate your stove while cooking. Indulge in every homemade meal and dinner conversation with peace of mind and clean, healthy space. ZLINE stands by the quality and durability of our Range Hoods, backed with a worry-free lifetime motor warranty and 3-year parts warranty. The KB4SNX-BLM-48 Stainless Steel Range Hood ships the next business day when in stock.
This range hood includes many unique features such as:
- Easy-to-use push-button controls lets you easily control fan speed and lighting
- 4-speed fan control (120/240/320/400 CFM) lets you choose the appropriate airflow for your cooking situation
- 400 CFM airflow (highest speed setting) efficiently moves large amounts of air away from your cooking area
- Fixed vent with ductwork that easily connects to the top of the range hood for external venting
- Dishwasher-safe stainless steel baffle filters
- LED lighting illuminates the cooktop beneath the hood
- Designed to fit standard (circular) ductwork for simple installation
- The handle is for cosmetic purposes only and should not be used for hanging items
- 3-year parts warranty, lifetime motor warranty
- Brushed 430-grade stainless steel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.