Experience Attainable Luxury® with the ZLINE Tallac Series 3rd Rack Top Control Dishwasher with a stainless steel tub. Inspired by the stunning wilderness in Lake Tahoe, the Tallac Series offers an unbeatable cleaning experience. Each dishwasher has been meticulously designed to reflect the unique beauty found in the Lake Tahoe landscapes. Featuring 8 different wash cycles to accommodate every need, this dishwasher delivers a powerful performance with sparkling clean and dry dishes every time. Personalize your washing experience with two adjustable racks and a 3rd rack for utensils for added flexibility. This ENERGYSTAR Certified dishwasher is designed to optimize performance with every use, using multiple filter technology that ensures clean dishes while being environmentally friendly. Choosing a ZLINE Tallac Series dishwasher means you've selected a product that is high performance, professional quality, and energy conscious. The ZLINE DWV-24 ships next business day when in stock.
This product features:
- 8 different wash cycles to give the best cleaning effect specific to your needs
- Auto cycle automatically detects the right water temperature and pressure needed for your load
- Intensive and Intensive Plus cycles take care of heavily soiled items by adding extra time to the wash cycle
- Simple Installation - This dishwasher comes with a single three prong plug for easy installation
- With just 51 dBA, you can enjoy a peaceful kitchen with spotless dishes
- Accommodates 15 place settings with a 3rd rack for utensils
ZLINE Kitchen and Bath Product Dimension:
24 in. W x 22.5 in. D x 35.9 in. H Cutout Dimension:
- Cut-Out Depth (in.): 22.5
- Cut-Out Height (in.): 35.9
- Cut-Out Length (in.): 23.6
110 Control Location:
Top Control Number of Cycles:
8 Rack Material:
Nylon Number of Place Settings:
15 Energy Efficient Tier Rating:
Tier 1 Noise Level:
51 Decibels Voltage:
120V Control Type:
Stainless Steel Tub Warranty:
1 Year Parts Certifications:
- ENERGY STAR Certified
- UL Listed & ETL Listed
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.