Experience ZLINE Attainable Luxury® with industry-leading kitchen and bath products that provide an elevated luxury experience, all designed in Lake Tahoe, USA with the ZLINE Autograph Edition 3rd Rack Touch Control Dishwasher in Stainless Steel. Inspired by the elegance of our home in Lake Tahoe, the Autograph Edition provides an elevated luxury experience. Combining the professional power and functionality of a ZLINE Dishwasher with stunning Champagne Bronze, Gold or Matte Black accents, this sophisticated line of professional dishwashers brings a new meaning of elegance. The Autograph Edition dishwasher design features 6 different wash cycles to accommodate every need, and delivers a powerful performance with DuraWash technology. DuraWash uses a multi-motion system where the top spray arm spins clockwise while simultaneously spinning vertically allowing for a powerful clean from multiple angles throughout the cycle. The digital touch panel control makes it easy to select functions with a gentle touch. Customize the dishwasher to your needs with two adjustable racks and a third utensil rack for added flexibility. This ENERGYSTAR Certified dishwasher is designed to optimize performance with every use, using multiple filter technology that ensures clean dishes while being environmentally friendly. Choosing a ZLINE dishwasher means you've chosen a product that is high performance, professional quality, energy conscious, and fully customizable to your kitchen. The ZLINE DWMTZ-304-24 ships next business day when in stock.
The Autograph Edition Dishwasher includes many unique features such as:
- Accent handle matches ZLINE Autograph Edition Range or Rangetop with Gold, Champagne Bronze, or Matte Black Accents
- DuraWash Technology ensuring a superior clean every time
- Includes a 304 grade Stainless Steel dishwasher panel
- Hidden top control digital touch panel makes it easy to select functions with a gentle touch
- Auto cycle automatically detects the right water temperature and pressure needed for your load
- Two LED lights automatically illuminate the inside of the tub when opened, allowing for clear visibility while loading and unloading
- Sanitize, high temperature, and extra dry settings for added flexibility
- With just 45 dBA, you can enjoy a peaceful kitchen with spotless dishes
- Accommodates up to 14 place settings with a 3rd rack for utensils
- Adjustable racks provide flexibility for you to load large dishes up to 13 inches in height
- Enjoy a speed wash cycle for every day washing at just 50 minutes
- Precision and durability you can feel with a professional 304 grade stainless steel tub
- ENERGY STAR certified with CEE Tier 1 rating, surpassing industry guidelines for water and energy efficiency by using advanced eco-wash technology
- Sanitize cycle gives peace of mind with NSF certification
- Professional installation by a plumber is required as the dishwasher needs to be hard-wired and does not come with a plug
- 1 year parts warranty
ZLINE Kitchen and Bath Product Dimension:
24 in. W x 24 in. D x 33.7 in. H Cutout Dimension:
- Cut-Out Depth (in.): 24
- Cut-Out Height (in.): 34.13
- Cut-Out Width (in.): 24
109.6 lbs Motor Wattage:
120 Control Location:
Top Control Number of Cycles:
6 Handle Type:
Traditional - Accent Finish Rack Material:
Polypropelyne (PP) Number of Place Settings:
14 Energy Efficiency Tier Rating:
Tier 1 Panel Finish:
Stainless Steel Noise Level:
45 Decibels Supply Voltage:
120V/60Hz Dedicated Circuit:
120V/15A Rated Current:
8.4A Control Type:
Stainless Steel Tub Warranty:
1 Year Parts Certifications:
Energy Star, CEC, UL
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.