Experience ZLINE Attainable Luxury® with industry-leading kitchen and bath products that provide an elevated luxury experience, all designed in Lake Tahoe, USA. The ZLINE Dishwasher, with Panel and Modern Style Handle, offers premium eco-friendly washing features designed to optimize performance with every use. This dishwasher features industry-leading ZLINE Multiple Filter System technology. This technology is composed of three mesh filters that efficiently cleans every dish while being environmentally friendly. ENERGY STAR compliant, this unmatched dishwasher features eco-friendly dishwasher settings, saving on both water and energy by over 30% with each load. Accommodating to every household size, this 24 inch dishwasher comfortably fits 10 place settings within its full-depth dish racks. Enjoy an incredibly quiet noise level during each wash cycle, providing complete peace of mind and sparkling clean dishes. The ZLINE Dishwasher with Panel and Modern Style Handle is packaged in multiple boxes and will ship out together next business day when in stock.
ZLINE dishwashers contain many unique features such as:
- Built-in European-style dishwasher designed to be low-profile
- Top control for a sleek, concealed look
- Includes dishwasher panel
- Adjustable upper dishwasher rack, providing flexibility for you to load large dishes up to 11 inches in height
- 6 different wash cycles
- A sanitize wash option which uses water maintained at 156° F, eliminating bacteria with a thorough wash
- With just 52 dBA, you can enjoy a peaceful kitchen while getting a spotless wash, every time
- ENERGY STAR certified with CEE Tier 1 rating, surpassing industry guidelines for water and energy efficiency by using advanced eco-wash technology
- Wash Motor 100-Watt Heater 700-Watt
- 120-Volt/60 Hz/15 Amp
- UL Listed and Title 20 Compliant
- 1 year parts warranty
- Professional installation by a plumber is required as the dishwasher needs to be hard-wired and does not come with a plug
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.