The ZLINE Dante Kitchen Faucet is manufactured with the highest quality materials on the market. ZLINE faucets feature ceramic disc cartridge technology. Ceramic disc faucets offer precise, ergonomic control making them easy to use and ADA compliant. This contemporary, European technology is quickly becoming the industry standard due to it being durable and longer-lasting than other valve varieties on the market. We have focused on designing each faucet to be functionally efficient while offering a sleek design, making it a beautiful addition to any kitchen. While aesthetically pleasing, this faucet offers a hassle-free washing experience, with 360 degree rotation and a spring loaded pressure adjusting spray wand. At 2.2 gal per minute this faucet provides the perfect amount of flexibility and water pressure to save you time.
• Features a uniquely twisting lattice spray- HPAS Spray (High Pressure Anti-Splash)- which makes this faucet more powerful and effective at eliminating food and grime than a traditional sprayer.
• Muti-directional spray that reduces splash
• German quality, engineering and design brings our sleek, contemporary fixtures into your home at an affordable price
• Installation-Ready: ZLINE faucets include pre-attached water supply lines and all mounting hardware needed for installation.
• Custom designed spout swivels 360 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
• Alternate between a standard spray pattern and ZLINE's uniquely twisting lattice spray HPAS Spray (High Pressure Anti-Splash) which makes this faucet more powerful and effective at eliminating food and grime than a traditional sprayer
• Durable construction - ZLINE faucets are built with solid brass housing, German cartridges, and tested over 3 times the required amount for quality assurance
ZLINE delivers the most efficient, hassle free kitchen faucet with a lifetime warranty, giving you peace of mind. The Dante Kitchen Faucet (DNT-KF) ships next business day when in stock.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.