Experience Attainable Luxury® with the ZLINE 48" Stainless Steel Dual Fuel Professional Range and Range Hood Bundle. With built-to-last quality and modern designs, this combination is a great addition to any kitchen. Enjoy a complete, seamless look for years to come with professional 430 grade stainless steel. Achieve optimal results with cooktop power ranging from 4,200 up to 18,000 BTUs provided with sealed burners, and precise and even heating for every homemade dish with an electric convection oven. With upgraded premium features such as SmoothSlide ball-bearing oven racks, dual lighting, and adjustable legs, this dual fuel range is certain to wow both the chef and guests alike. The range hood's high-performance, 400 CFM 4-speed motor will provide all the power you need to quietly and efficiently ventilate your stove while cooking. Enjoy modern features, including built-in LED lighting for an illuminated culinary experience and dishwasher-safe stainless steel baffle filters for easy clean-up. This wall mount range hood has a convertible vent, so you can have a luxury range hood whether you need a ducted or ductless option. The ZLINE Dual Fuel Professional Range and Range Hood Bundle ships next business day when in stock.
This Package includes many unique features such as:
- Achieve optimal cooking performance with a 7 burner gas stove and 4.2/1.8 cu. Ft. electric ovens
- Handcrafted, high quality Italian burners imported directly from Italy with premium alloy to ensure efficient and clean-burning flames
- ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges are designed to support the full weight of the oven door and stop at any place
- Heavy duty Italian made porcelain 1-piece cook top allows for an easy to clean surface - no crevices that can hold residue
- Convertible range hood - this unit can be externally vented or recirculated (ductless) with charcoal filters (not included, model number CF1) to reduce harmful odors
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.