Made in the U.S.A.
- Style: Traditional
- Collection: Hex Modern
- Temperature Controlled By Handles
- Lever Handles
- Sliding Flange Spout adjustable to 6"
- Required Valve - 8090536RNL
- Drain NOT Included
- 3-545 Push-to-Close Drain
- 901-1 Grid Drain
- ADA Compliance: Yes
- Deck Thickness Maximum: 2"
- Deck Thickness Minimum: 1/8"
- Drain Assembly Material: Brass
- Fitting Hole Diameter: 1 1/8"
- Number of Holes: Three Hole
- Number of Handles: Two
- Spout Reach: 14"
- Installation Type: Deck Mounted
- Primary Material: Brass
- Valve Material: Ceramic
- Flow Restriction: 1.2 gpm
- Water Pressure Maximum: 85 PSI
- Water Pressure Minimum: 20 PSI
- Water Pressure Recommended: 60 PSI
Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content WARNING
For California Residents - Prop 65
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.