- 1.3 cu. ft. capacity - 1100 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure)
- Convenience cooking controls - Allows cooking and reheating at the touch of a button
- Auto and Time Defrost - Automatically defrosts for a specified amount of time
- Turntable - Continually rotates food to ensure even cooking
- Instant On Controls - Allow quick, one-touch cooking and reheating
- Child lock out - Enables you to lock the keypad to prevent the oven from being accidentally started
- Timer On/Off - Optional reminder signals when meals are done
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.