ENERGY STAR® qualified and CEE Tier III
Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
Quietly washes any-size load without vibration thanks to technology that optimizes spin pattern
eWash Cold Wash Technology
Energy saving option uses a cold-water wash on select cycles without sacrificing performance
Provides a quick wash for lightly soiled items that are needed in a hurry
Convenient cycle for comforters and pillows
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- Quietly washes any-size load without vibration thanks to technology that optimizes spin pattern
- Energy saving option uses a cold-water wash on select cycles without sacrificing performance
- Get the energy-saving insight you need to reduce your utility bills with an electronic readout that shows the efficiency level of each load
- Provides a quick wash for lightly soiled items that are needed in a hurry
- Convenient cycle for comforters and pillows
|Total Capacity (cubic feet)
|Energy Star® Qualified
||Speed WashDelicatesDark ColorsWhitesNormal/Light ColorsQuick RinseDrain and SpinTowels & SheetsBulkyHeavy Duty CycleBasket CleanJeans
||Bleach TimedFlow ThroughFabric Softener Timed Flow Through
|Wash/Spin Speed Combinations
|Washer Control Features
||Delay Wash - Up to 9 hoursLED Cycle CountdownChild LockSignal On/OffLED Cycle Status Lights
|Water Temp System
||PreciseFill Auto-Load Sensing
|Number of Cycles
|Wash Basket Type
|Additional Washer Features
||Vibration ControlLeveling Legs
|Energy Saving Option
||Yes - eWash Cold Wash Technology and eMonitor
|Maximum Spin Speed
|Connected Home Ready
|Approximate Shipping Weight
High Efficiency Top Load Washer
Energy Star Rated:
5.0 cu. ft.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.