ENERGY STAR® qualified and CEE Tier III
Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
Quietly washes any-size load without vibration thanks to technology that optimizes spin pattern
eWash Cold Water Technology
Energy saving option uses a cold-water wash on select cycles without sacrificing performance
Provides a quick wash for lightly soiled items that are needed in a hurry
Convenient cycle for comforters and pillows
- ENERGY STAR® qualified and CEE Tier III Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- Vibration Control Quietly washes any-size load without vibration thanks to technology that optimizes spin pattern
- eWash Cold Water Technology Energy saving option uses a cold-water wash on select cycles without sacrificing performance
- Speed Wash Provides a quick wash for lightly soiled items that are needed in a hurry
- Bulky items Convenient cycle for comforters and pillows
Drain and Spin
Towels & Sheets
Heavy Duty Cycle
||Bleach TimedFlow Through
Fabric Softener Timed Flow Through
|Wash/Spin Speed Combinations
|Washer Control Features
||Delay Wash - Up to 9 hours
LED Cycle Countdown
LED Cycle Status Lights
|Water Temp System
||PreciseFill Auto-Load Sensing
|Number of Cycles
|Wash Basket Type
|Additional Washer Features
|Energy Saving Option
||Yes - eWash Cold Water Technology and eMonitor
|Maximum Spin Speed
|Connected Home Ready
|Total Capacity (cubic feet)
||4.6 cu ft
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified
|CEE Tier III
|America at Work: Product Assembled in the U.S.A.
|Approximate Shipping Weight
||44 1/2 in
Energy Star Rated:
4.6 cu. ft.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.