Replacing your shower head is one of the quickest, simplest upgrades you can make to your shower. Our shower heads feature a wide range of styles and innovations, and install in less than 20 minutes - no special tools required. Delta® H2Okinetic® Showers look different because they are different. Using advanced technology, H2Okinetic showers sculpt water into a unique wave pattern, giving you 3X the coverage of a standard shower head.* The end result is a shower that provides more coverage, more warmth and more intensity for a truly drenching shower experience. So go ahead and indulge, because now you can enjoy the feeling of more water without using more water. Delta WaterSense labeled faucets, showers and toilets use at least 20% less water than the industry standard-saving you money without compromising performance. *Coverage measured in accordance with EPA WaterSense® Specification for shower heads, March 4, 2010.
- H 2 Okinetic ® Technology: Delta's proprietary H 2 Okinetic ® Technology creates a shower experience like no other. Each shower head and hand shower contains an internal system that controls the speed, movement and droplet size of the water, which creates the feeling of more water than a standard shower flowing at the same rate.
- Brilliance ® Finish: Many Delta products are made with Brilliance ® finishes, which resist abrasions and discolorations better than traditional brass or even chrome.
- H2Okinetic ® Shower technology sculpts water into a unique wave pattern, forming a powerful drench spray
- Gives you the feeling of more water without using more water
- Installs in minutes
- Spray settings include: H2OKinetic spray
- H2Okinetic spray creates a shower with more warmth, coverage and intensity
- WaterSense ® labeled showers use at least 20% less water than the industry standard-saving you money without compromising performance
||1.75 gpm @ 80 psi, 6.6 L/min @ 552 kPa
||1/2" IPS connection
||H 2 Okinetic ® Spray
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.