The Legend Gray Fabric Eastern King Platform Bed with Black Metal Legs from Armen Living is a sleek, sophisticated, and stunning bed that will bring a modern style to your bedroom. The striking upholstered headboard is a sight to behold, as your eyes are immediately drawn to it. The low profile of the Legend bed rests on top of durable metal legs. The wooden slats ensure your comfortability by allowing air to pass freely beneath your bed, ensuring your mattress maintains its freshness and gives you many more years of enjoyment. This bed is beyond comfortable and soft, featuring a stylish and rich texture, and will play a very wonderful decorative role in your room. Product Dimensions: 82"W x 89"D x 39"H
- Look no further for beautiful, functional, and easy to assemble furniture for your home. This piece of furniture requires assembly and comes with clear and concise step by step instructions that make set up a breeze!
- This bed comes with multi-slat mattress support, meaning no additional box spring is required!
- This bed features a low-profile design with an elegant fabric upholstered headboard.
- The Legend bed frame features durable wood crafted to be stable, sturdy, and strong. The metal legs maintain the trend of durability and provide extra strength to this piece.
- Armen Living stands behind all products sold and gladly offers our customers a 1-year limited manufacturer warranty on all items. Our products are made from high-quality materials that will last for many years to come.
||82"W x 89"D x 39"H
||11" H x 84" W x 36" D
|Shipping Dimensions 2
||8" H x 91" W x 18" D
|Box Weight 2
|Quantity in Box
||MDF & Rubberwood, LEG: Metal, Fabric
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.