The Benefits of SPC Flooring
There is little doubt that Stone Plastic Composite (SPC) flooring is emerging as one of the most popular flooring categories today. But what is SPC and what is the reason behind that popularity? Here are a few answers to some key questions.
What is SPC?
SPC is a composite material that does not contain any wood. It is waterproof, rigid and stable. SPC products are commonly referred to as enhanced vinyl plank, luxury vinyl flooring or waterproof vinyl.
Is SPC better than laminate?
The biggest advantage of SPC is that it's waterproof and appropriate for areas where laminate shouldn't be used bathrooms, for example. In addition, the wear layer of SPC offers more cushion and absorbs sound to make a quieter floor.
- Edge Profile: EIR 4 sides bevel.
- Residential warranty: Limited 25 Years.
- Commercial warranty: Limited 10 Years.
- Extra-long planks: 1524mm (60).
- Extra-wide planks: 228mm (9).
- Total Thickness: 8mm (Including 1.5mm anti-bacterial acoustic underlayment).
- Box Size: 37.4 SQF
- Construction: Extra-Wide Pure SPC Flooring.
- Finish: Aluminium Oxide UV
- Wear layer: 0.5mm/20mil.
- Installation method: Glueless Floating.
- Installation level: All Grades.
- Matching Moldings Available.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.