Oven 200 series
BO 250/BO 251
This oven features twelve heating modes and even turns into a truly professional brick oven with the special baking stone accessory. Pizza, bread and other baked goods are therefore a real treat. With its integrated roaster function, the BO 250 is also ideal for all kinds of roasts.
- LCD function display with digital clock.
- Timer functions: cooking time, shut off time, short-term timer, stop watch, Sabbath mode.
- Menu settings.
- Actual temperature display.
- Super-Quick preheating.
- Rotary knob and touch key operation.
- Meat probe with automatic shut-off function.
- Baking stone outlet.
- Roasting function.
- 60 W halogen top light.
- 10 W halogen light on the side.
- Enamel wire racks on the side with 4 rack levels, pyrolysis-safe.
- Side-opening door opens up to 180° angle.
- Thermally insulated door with four-fold glazing.
- Child lock.
- Safety lock.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning.
- Gaggenau Clean-Enamel.
- Heated air cleaning catalyst.
- Total rating 3.0 kW.
- Total Amps: 15 A
- 208 / 220 - 240 V / 60 Hz
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning
- Universal heating system with 17 heating modes, meat probe, rotisserie spit and baking stone function.
- Electronic precision temperature control from 85° F - 550° F.
- Net volume 4.5 cu.ft.
- 2 x 4.5 cu. ft. net volume
- Universal heating system with 12 heating modes, meat probe and baking stone option.
- Net volume 3.6 cu. ft.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.